- This event has passed.
Missouri Health Underwriters Summer Summit
June 14 - June 15$80
Summer Summit Features Industry, State Leaders
Lodge of the Four Seasons | Lake of the Ozarks | June 14-15, 2018
Join benefits and health insurance producers, account managers and carrier representatives from around Missouri for the third annual Missouri Health Underwriters Summer Summit June 14-15 at the Lodge of the Four Seasons at Lake of the Ozarks.
- Keynote address by Kevin Trokey, founding partner of Q4intelligence.
- Hear from industry leaders on health care reform, agency management and sales concepts.
- Missouri Department of Insurance Director of Market Regulation Angela Nelson.
- 1 CE available in Missouri for Allied National’s direct care and reference-based pricing presentation.
- New daily registration option! Thursday afternoon and Friday morning sessions.
- Families welcome! Extend the weekend for a family getaway.
Thursday, June 14
10 a.m. – Registration
Noon – Lunch
Welcome and the State of MOAHU
David Miller, MOAHU President
1 p.m. – Basics of Direct Primary Care and Referenced Based Pricing
(1 CE Available in Missouri)
Randy Wehner and Jill Carroll
2:30 p.m. – Impact of the New Tax Law on your Business and Clients
4 p.m. – Cocktail hour and visit with exhibitors
6 p.m. – Dinner on your own
Friday, June 15
8 a.m. – Breakfast
9 a.m. – Missouri Legislative Panel
Justin Hill, State Representative
Kyna Iman, MOAHU Lobbyist
Angela Nelson, Missouri Department of Insurance Director of Market Regulation
11 a.m. – Becoming the Feared Competitor
Noon – Adjourn
Who should attend?
Benefits and health insurance producers, account managers and carrier representatives.
$50 per day or $80 full program
$75 per day or $120 full program
Sign up at www.moahu.org
Room rates start at $149 per night
Kevin Trokey, Founding Partner of Q4intelligence, a marketing and sales enablement firm, writes prolifically regarding the challenges faced by today’s agencies, providing guidance to overcome those challenges.
He is a frequent industry speaker and was recognized by NAHU as speaker of the year in 2016.
He currently serves as the National Membership Manager for NAHU and is a past president of both St. Louis and Missouri chapters.