NABIP St. Louis ChapterMoving Forward
The St. Louis Chapter of the National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals (NABIP St. Louis Chapter) is a local affiliate of the National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals, NABIP. Its membership is comprised of agents/brokers, consultants, carrier representatives, representatives of TPAs and other benefits industry firms.
NABIP St. Louis Chapter advocates for our members, provides professional development and delivers resources to promote excellence.
NABIP St. Louis Chapter is the preeminent organization for health insurance and employee benefits professionals.
Code of Ethics:
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients’ trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.