- This event has passed.
Virtual Primary Care for Employer Groups
March 9 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Join NABIP-St. Louis Chapter for an in-person or virtual seminar on Thursday, March 9, at The Lodge of Des Peres, St. Louis.
Our keynote speaker is Caroline VanDeusen of ModRN Health, Overland Park, Kan.
Here’s your opportunity to learn more about insurance industry trends around primary and preventative health care and how it impacts overall risk.
This course will cover:
- Overview of current primary care options
- Where the industry is going
- How to create plans that meet the specific healthcare needs of your clients
- Preventive healthcare and understanding unmanaged chronic conditions
- How to evaluate vendors offering technology, point solutions and add-ons
- And define the scope based on the unique needs of your clients.
This is a hybrid event. Participants may select a virtual or in-person option. Business casual attire is requested for attending at The Lodge of Des Peres.
Login information for the virtual option will be provided via email with registration confirmation.
The fee is $20 for members and $30 for non-members.
Advanced registration is required.
About the Speaker
Caroline is Vice President of Strategic Partnerships for ModRN Health. ModRN Health provides acute critical care and virtual primary care to the Federal Department of Health and Human Services and employer groups across the US. They work strategically with employers, benefits consultants, healthcare providers, and government entities.